Our professionally qualified Career Consultants will help you to :
- understand yourself better by assessing your skills and identify your strengths, values and preferences.
- reflect on your skills and experience and see what you have to offer
- clarify your life goals
- identify future career options
- look at training you require
- develop your career action plan and decide on the immediate steps you need to take
- develop a personal marketing campaign that that puts you ahead of the competition.
Initial meetings are free of charge and are enjoyable as well as enlightening! This informal first meeting is a chance to discuss career aspirations and enables your Consultant to assess the individual needs of each client so that a tailored career coaching plan can be established.
We also offer remote career coaching which includes ongoing e-mail, Skype and telephone support.