cv – curriculum vitae
Having a good CV will double your chances of getting the job you want!
Your CV is your introduction to a prospective employer so it’s vital that you get it right.
Employers and recruiters may have just 60 seconds to read your CV, so just how do you sell yourself in that time?
Your Consultant will assist you to create a dynamic and professional CV by:
- highlighting your key skills and achievements
- selecting the most appropriate format for your experience and career goals
- demonstrating how you have been of benefit to previous employers and how you will be of benefit to your future employers
- choosing appropriate and targeted text and key words
- setting the tone to position you at the right level in the job market
- producing a visually dynamic and easy to read document
How will they do this?
Your Consultant will begin with a review of your existing CV if you have one. Then either face to face, by email and phone, they will help you to reflect on your key experiences and achievements in order to produce the initial draft. This will be edited and reviewed until you have a dynamic and well-crafted CV which will not only secure you interviews but will also prepare you for them.
So, to get a CV which will maximise your chances of being shortlisted, then call us on 0161 434 4578 or email