In today’s competitive market, interview preparation is the key to success.
Interview coaching from our trained and experienced Consultants will help you to perform better in interview, giving you the edge over your competitors and significantly improving your chances of getting the job you want.
Interview coaching will:
- Build your self-confidence and practise techniques to help you feel more relaxed in an interview situation.
- Learn the best ways to show future employers that you are the right person for the job you want.
- Develop an ‘interview strategy’ to ensure you are offered the right job for you.
How do we do this?
Your coach will help you to:
- Research a potential employer before your interview
- Prepare standard and sector specific answers to questions
- Stucture and personalise answers to competency based interview questions
- Teach you techniques to build rapport with the interviewer
- Ask relevant questions to your potential employer
- Dress to impress
- Improve your body language to convey confidence and enthusiasm
- Deal with common interview pitfalls
- Optimise your score on interview questions
So, get in touch and see how Ruth Bradshaw Consultancy can help you.
Call us on 0161 434 4578 or email us on